Saturday, September 28, 2013

Face Of The Day: Pink & Simple

Hello Fellow Beauty Junkies. I hope you are all doing well. Today I have for you a quick face of the day. It's very simple & natural. 

Products Used:


Flower Beauty Skincognito Stick Foundation in SF1
L'OREAL Magic Lumi Highligter in Fair
Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser in Light (I had to depot it because the packaging broke)
Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in Fair
Revlon Brow Fantasy in Dark Blonde 
Physicians Formula Happy Booster Light Bronzer 
Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal in Inked in Pink
Maybelline Quad in Opal Lights
Wet N Wild Mega Volume Waterproof Mascara in Black
Revlon Lash Potion in Blackest Black
Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Lemonade (Limited Edition) 





Bo Bear Bonus:
Being my co-writer is apparently hard work.


I hope you enjoyed the post! 

Stay True & Stay You...
<3 Frankie







No comments:

Post a Comment