Saturday, January 11, 2014

Trash Talk (Empties #1)

Hello lovelies, 
Today I have for you my first ever empties or as I'm calling it "trash talk". So let's get into it. 

(Left to Right)
-Aveeno Ultra-Calming Makeup Removing Wipes: I love these wipes. They smell great, feel nice, & take off all of my face makeup. They are a bit on the pricey side though for face wipes so I will only buy these again if I can find them on sale of if I have a coupon. 
-Freeman's Facial Polishing Mask Charcoal & Black Sugar: I don't understand the point of using this as a mask. As a scrub though I love it & will defiantly be buying a full size of this once I finish my current facial scrub. 
-Yes to Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub: This smells nice & the packaging is cute but that's all the good things that I have to say about this. The little scrubs in it are difficult to get off while rinsing your face & I didn't notice any brightening. I will not be repurchasing this. 
-Yes to Grapefruit Dark Spot Correcting Serum: I honestly still have about half of this left but it is just so horrible I can't use it anymore. This hasn't helped my dark spots at all & it dries my combo oily/normal skin out so badly which rarely happened with products. I will not be repurchasing this either. 

(Left to Right)
-Arbonne RE9 Advanced Smoothing Facial Cleanser: I hated this stuff. While it does have a pleasant citrus/orange scent the product itself is really thick & I felt like it left a residue on my skin which I wasn't a fan of. I will not be buying this. 
- Arbonne RE9 Advanced Regenerating Toner: I honestly don't feel like this sample was enough for me to form an opinion about this toner. It gets great reviews though & has that same nice citrus/orange scent (the whole line does) so I would maybe purchase a full size of this. 
-Arbonne RE9 Advanced Corrective Eye Creme: This is the most moisturizing eye creme I have ever used & I am so in love with this stuff. Once I finish up the eye cream that I am currently using I with be purchasing a full size of this. 
-Arbonne RE9 Advanced Restorative Day Creme: I ended up using this as my night time moisturizer because it is rather thick for my combo/oily skin. I will not be purchasing a full size of this because I think it may have broken me out a bit & I just have other things that I like better.
-Arbonne RE9 Advanced Extra Moisturizing Restorative Day Creme: I think that this again may have broken me out. It is also too much on my skin. I will not be purchasing a full size of this either. 

(Left to Right)
 -Nuance Walnut Body Scrub: I hate this stuff. I don't care for the smell. It me it like an earthy smell mixed with old lady perfume. Plus, I don't feel like it scrubs anything. Total waste of money. There is about half of it left but I just can't finish it. I will not be buying this again. 
-Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Eucalyptus & Spearmint Body Wash: This is one of my favorite scents from Bath & Body Works. I have gone through several of these before & will continue to purchase them. 
-Burt's Bees Richly Replenishing Body Lotion: This is a very thick lotion & I feel like it takes an hour to rub it into my skin which is why I will not be buying it again. The smell is nice but I just can't stand when I have to stand there forever waiting to my lotion to go into my skin. 
-CVS Deep Cleansing Shampoo: This is great for when you have a lot of product build up in your hair. This is my 2nd or 3rd bottle & I will continue to buy it. It does have a different smell to it. It's almost like a manly medicated type smell. I like it though but I can defiantly see people hating it.

(Left to Right)
-Paul Mitchell Lemon Sage Thickening Spray: I love this stuff. I have very fine, very thin hair & this works miracles with it. Plus, the smell is heaven. It is a bit on the pricey side since it's Paul Mitchell but this is well worth it. I will be purchasing this again & again & again. 
-Secret Clinical Strength Freshwater Orchid Advanced Solid: I love this. The smell is very nice & light. It feels nice going on & keeps me dry. I have purchased this many time before & will continue to do so. 
-Evian Facial Spray: This is another product that I am in love with. It feels so nice on the skin. I like to spray this on after my makeup to help keep me from look powdery & it works great. I would defiantly purchase this again. 
-Bath & Body Works Pocket Bac in Apple Lavender: I have soooooo many of these & I love them. This scent was really nice & if they have it when I go back to purchase more I would defiantly get this on again. 
-Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy: I really like this perfume. I feel like I am forever getting this little samples from Sephora but I'm not complaining. I'm not sure if I would buy a full size but I do enjoy these samples. 

(Left to Right)
 -Revlon ColorStay Top & Base Coat: I really wasn't that impressed by these. I used them until they dried up but I wouldn't buy them again. I just feel like there are better ones out there. 
-ELF Studio Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter in Fair/Glow: This still has most of the product still in it but this honestly didn't do anything. The concealer side is so thin that it just blends into nothing & the highlighter is just glitter. Don't buy this. 
-Revlon Lash Potion Mascara: This mascara works wonders for my tiny, thin lashes. I love it. I will defiantly buy this again & again & again until I can't anymore. 

Well guys that's all for not. I'm going to go throw all this stuff in the trash where it belongs now! 

Until next time...
Stay True & Stay You
--Frankie--

No comments:

Post a Comment