Monday, January 13, 2014

First Haul of 2014! (Sephora, Walgreens, The Dollar Store & Rite Aid)

Hello lovelies, 
Today I have for you a collective haul from Sephora, Walgreens, The Dollar Store & Rite Aid. So, let's get into it. 

From Sephora:
They were having a special & an 20% off of their sale items so I picked up the Sephora + Pantone Elemental Energy Eye Shadow Palette & the Sephora + Pantone Colorbyte Lip Wands. The eye shadow palette is amazing. I am so in love with it. Plus, it's only $25.00 now. If you're interested in it you can find it here. The Lipglosses are beautiful but are difficult to squeeze out of the tube. They are on sale for $15.00. If you're interested in them you can find them here.

From Walgreens:
-Red velvety makeup bag from Modella on sale for $5.00
-Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation for about $4.00 with coupon
-Wet N Wild Coloricon 5-Pan Palettes in Floral Values & The Naked Truth for about $2.99 each with coupons
-Wet N Wild Coloricon 8-Pan in Poster Child for about $3.99 with coupon
I have yet to use any of this so I can't give you my thoughts.

From The Dollar Store:
-Wet N Wild's Beauty Benefits Ultimate Cover Foundation for $1.00
I have only used this once but I wasn't impressed. It has barely there coverage. I mean, it was only $1.00 so I didn't expect a miracle product but even still I was let down. 

From Rite Aid:
-L'OREAL Single eye shadows in Golden Sunset & Satin Tutu for $2.99 on sale
-Covergirl eye shadow quad in Country Woods for about $4.00
I have used both L'OREAL shadows & I do like them but they aren't the most pigmented shadows out there. I have yet to use the Covergirl quad. 

Well guys, that's all. I'm waiting for an order from BH Cosmetics so be on the look out for that.

Until next time...
Stay True & Stay You
--Frankie--

No comments:

Post a Comment