Monday, March 10, 2014

Haul: Big Lots & The Dollar Tree

Hello lovelies, 
Today I have to share with you a recent haul from Big Lots & The Dollar Tree. I found some gems that I'm really excited about. So let's check it out. 

First up, The Dollar Tree:
 NYC Color Wheel Mosaic Eye Powder in Brown Sugar, Pink Cadillac, & Purple Rain

 Physician's Formula Baked Collection Wet/Dry Eye Shadows in Baked Sweets 


My local Dollar Tree had TONS of Physician's Formula. It was difficult to control myself around it all. Hopefully your Dollar Tree will have some too. 

L'OREAL Wear Infinite Eye Enhancer Eye Shadows in Bronze Dawn, Garden Painting, & Mosaic Sunrise


Now, Big Lots:
 Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks in Softshell Pink & Just Enough Buff

Sephora by OPI Perfect Pair Duo Nail Polish in I'm Wired & Wild About Shimmer

I was SO surprised that my Big Lots had some Sephora by OPI Polishes. They had a bunch of regular sized single polishes as well but none of them caught my eye like this little duo. Plus, I'm a sucker for mini anything but especially mini nail polishes. 

Well, that's all for now. 

Have you scored anything good at your Dollar Tree or Big Lots lately?

Until next time...
Stay True & Stay You
--Frankie--

No comments:

Post a Comment