Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Trash Talk (Empties #2)

Hello Lovelies!
I have another trash talk for you today. So, let's get into it. 

-CVS Brand Sensitive Skin Cleansing Towelettes Comparable to the Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes: I liked these. They removed my face makeup fine. I have never used the Simple brand so I can't say how similar they are but I would buy these again. 
-Neutrogena Clear Face Liquid Lotion Sunblock SPF 30: I liked this sunblock. If you are someone who breaks out easily or have sensitive skin then I would recommend giving this a try. I have since found something that I like better so I don't think I would buy this again. It is good though.
-Benefit Ooh La Lift: This is my second tube of this & I like it. It isn't SUPER brightening so if you have really bad dark circles I'm not sure how well this will work for you. 

-Yardley Almond Blossom Moisturizing Body Wash: I get this from The Dollar Tree when they have it. It has a nice soft scent to it. I don't find this to be moisturizing though like the name implies. I will continue to purchase this though when I see it at The Dollar Tree. 
-Charmed Life Shower Gel from Bath & Body Works: This isn't my favorite scent from Bath & Body Works. It was okay but I wouldn't buy this scent again. 
-Capri Seaside Citrus Body Lotion from Bath & Body Works: This is one of my favorite scents that Bath & Body Works has ever come out with. Sadly, it was limited edition though. If they ever bring it back I am going to stock up. I love it so much. 
-Winter Candy Apple Body Lotion from Bath & Body Works: They have this scent every Winter I think. The scent was just okay. I didn't hate it but I didn't love it either. I don't think that I would buy this again. 
-Dial White Tea & Vitamin E Antibacterial Handwash: I kept this in my shower & used it to wash my stretched ear lopes. I'm honestly not too picky about what I use for that, as long as it is antibacterial. So, yes, I would buy this again. 

 -Bali Mango Body Lotion from Bath & Body Works: I really love this scent. I have more things from this scent & will continue to buy it as long as they bring it out. 
-Orchard Walk Pocket Bac from Bath & Body Works: I really like this scent. To me it really did remind me of apple picking. I would buy this scent again if they bring it back this Fall.
-Pineapple Mojo Pocket Bac from Bath & Body Works: I LOVED this scent. Pineapple scents are hard to come by which is sad because I love pineapple anything. So, yes, I would buy this again. Plus, it has a cute little giraffe one front. What's not to like?
-Fresh Picked Strawberries Pocket Bac from Bath & Body Works: This is probably my favorite scent of all the Pocket Bacs that I have tried so far. Yes, I would buy this again. 

 -Too Faced Lashgasm Mascara: I got this when I purchased the Bon Bons Palette. I really liked this mascara. It separated my lashes & lengthened them. I'm not sure if I would buy it again though because it is a bit pricey for a mascara to me. 
-2 Almay Get Up & Grow Waterproof Mascara in Black: This is one of my favorites mascaras of all time. I can't even tell you how many times I have purchased this. I will buy this again & again until they don't have it anymore. 
-Hard Candy Ginormous Lash Mascara (mini): This came in a little kit that I got around Christmas time. I HATED this mascara. There is nothing "ginormous" about it. It was just horrible. It got in my eye pretty much as soon as I put it on. This is just a no. Don't buy it. 
-Physicians Formula Eye Booster Clear Serum: I'm honestly not sure if this did anything for my lashes or not. I might buy it again if they have a good sale on it just to try it again. 

-Revlon Photoready BB Cream in Light: I really like this stuff. I don't think that it is like a real BB cream though. To me it seems more like a tinted moisturizer. I do really like it though. I'm trying out some different tinted moisturizers though. I might buy this in the future though. 
-EOS Tangerine Lip Balm: I love the way this stuff smells. I like to use this before lipstick. It works like a primer almost. I do think that I would buy this again. 
-Carmex Healing Lip Balm: I use this every night before bed. I have been using this for years & years. I will definitely buy this again & again & again. 

That's all for now. I hope you enjoyed. 

Until next time...
Stay True & Stay You
--Frankie--

No comments:

Post a Comment