Wednesday, April 9, 2014

March Besties!

Hello lovelies!
Today I have to share with you everything that I was loving during the month of March. 


-Revlon Nearly Naked Makeup in Ivory-
I love this foundation because it looks so natural. I would say that this has a light to medium coverage. My only complaint is that it doesn't have a pump. 


-ELF Studio Blush in Candid Coral (Depotted)-
These blushes have a cult following & it's no wonder why. It's smooth & silky. It's easy to apply because it has just the right amount of pigmentation; not too much & not too little. Plus, this color is perfect for Spring. It also has a nice amount of sheen to it. 


-MAC Pearlmatte Face Powder in In For A Treat (Limited Edition)-
This is one of my favorites highlighters of all time. I wish it wasn't limited edition. It's cute in the pan & looks wonderful & natural on the face. 


-Maybelline Colortattoo in Beige-ing Beauty (Limited Edition)-
This was part of the Dare To Go Nude collection that Maybelline put out. The whole collection is great but this is one of my favorite pieces from it. It has a golen-ish beige base to it & has little golden glitters in it. 


-Covergirl Single Eyeshadow in French Vanilla-
This looks great over the Beige-ing Beauty colortattoo & most days the only shadow I wore were those two together. I put more on the lid & then a light bit under the brow for a highlight. It's great. 
-NYX Love in Florence Palette in Gelato For Two-
I love this little palette. My favorite are the peachy somewhat amber shade on the top left & the dusty lilac under that one. The lilac looks nice blended in the crease either with the peachy amber color in the lid or just the colortattoo. 


-Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick in Honeyed- 
This is a great nude pink lipstick. It looks great with any look & is one of those lipsticks that you don't really need a mirror to apply. 


-NYX Butter Gloss in Eclair-
I'm not a huge gloss person but I love this one. The smell is amazing. I want to eat it. Is that weird? I don't know. It looks nice with the Covergirl lipstick too.


-Katy Perry Killer Queen Perfume (Sample Size)-
I got this from a recent Sephora purchase & I am so in love with it. This might be my new favorite perfume of all time. I really want to get the full size as soon as I can. I'm one of those people who usually doesn't buy perfume for myself though. 


-Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves-
If you have curly hair you should try this stuff. It's really nice. It smells like Welch's grade soda! Which is one of my favorite sodas from my childhood. 


Well, that's all for now! I hope that you enjoyed. 

Until next time...
Stay True & Stay You
--Frankie--

No comments:

Post a Comment