Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sally's Beauty Supply Sally Girl Limited Edition Valentine's Eyeshadow

Hello Lovelies, 
Today I have an exciting post for you today. Well, exciting for me. I got my hands on those lovely little Valentine's Day eyeshadows from Sally's Beauty Supply! Let's take a look at them 




How cute are these? I love them. Now let's get into the swatches. 

First up Falling 4 U:




Yours Truly:





Cupid:





I Adore You:




And they conntect to each other like the new Revlon Shadow Links:





As you can see in the swatches above the little pictures on the shadows are just an over spray. I figured that they would be but I'm still a bit disapointed that they don't go all the way through. 

Pros:
-Only .99 
-Small
-Nicely pigmented for the price
-Sally Girl doesn't test on animals
 -Connect to each other

Cons:
-Only available at Sally's Beauty Supply store, not online
-Cute pictures are only an over spray
-A bit powdery but lest so once the over spray is rubbed off

Overall: I think that these are really cute & fun. If you can make it to a Sally's Beauty Supply then I would say go ahead & pick them up just be aware of the over spray rubbing off the first time that you use them. These would make a cute little Valentine's Day gift. I mean, I would be excited to recieve them. 

That's all for now. I hope that this was helpful. 
Check back tomorrow for a look using all four of these shadows together!

Until next time...
Stay True & Stay You
--Frankie--

No comments:

Post a Comment