Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Face Of The Day: My recent go to look

Hello Lovelies, 
Today I have for you my current go to look. This is the look that I do when I either don't feel like playing around or I don't have time. It's neutral so it goes with any outfit. I do switch up the lip color put the rest stays the same. So let's take a look at the products that I use. 

Face:
 -L'OREAL Revitalift Miracle Blur
-Revlon Photoready BB Cream in Light
-Revlon ColorStay Concealer in Fair 
-Revlon ColorStay Under Eye Concealer in Fair 
-Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in Fair
-Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Light 
-Milani Illuminating Face Powder in Beauty's Touch 

Eyes:
-Rimmel Scandeleyes Kohl Kajal in Nude
-Revlon ColorStay Brow Enhancer in Blonde 
-Maybelline Color Tattoo in Inked in Pink
-Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion 
-NYX Natural Eye Shadow Palette 
-Wet N Wild Beauty Benefits Eye Shadow Quad in Sand Castle (discontinued) 
-Maybelline The Rocket Waterproof Mascara

Lips:
-LypSyl Lip Balm
-Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Nude Lust 
-MAC Cosmetics Lipglass in Summer Sweetheart (limited edition)

Now for the finished look:





That's all for today. 

Until next time...
Stay True & Stay You
--Frankie--

No comments:

Post a Comment