Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Lip Loves.

I thought that today I would share with you some of the lip products that I have been loving lately. 


The first one that I want to share with you is Revlon's Moon Drops Lip Conditioner. I see a lot of people talking about Revlon lip products & they should because they are awesome but I hardly ever see people mention the Moon Drops line. The line as a whole is meant to be lip color that also conditions your lips & it really does. The lip conditioner itself is awesome because it really does soften the lips while giving a nice shine to the lips without being overly glossy. The smell of the lip conditioner & the lipsticks in this line is that of the old fashion lipsticks. I personally love that smell. It reminds me of being a little girl & playing with my Grandma's make-up. Other may not enjoy the smell though. It isn't a particularly strong smell however. I can just barely smell it when applying it to my lips. 




Next up is another Revlon product. It's from their Super Lustrous line in the new Shine finish & the color is Kissable Pink. I have tried a few lipsticks from the new Shine collection & overall I'm not super impressed. They are mostly super sheer & to be honest a few of the color barely show up on the lips. This color in Kissable Pink though is quite nice. It can be sheer if you want it to be but it can also be built up to give a nice color to the lips. This line of lipsticks from Revlon don't have a smell which I'm sure is good news for some of you. The staying power is just average. For me it has about the same staying power as a non sticky lipgloss but of course this will vary from person to person. 


( Excuse the scratch on my hand. My dog & I were playing this morning.)



The last one is from Rimmel London's Moisture Renew line. They have some new colors out now & when I saw this one I knew that it was love at first sight. The color is Let's Get Naked & it is an absolutely gorgeous nude pink-ish color. This line is overall one of my favorites because they have good staying power & they are really comfortable on the lips since as the name suggests, they're moisturizing. They do have a slight smell to them but I can't really smell them while I'm putting them on my lips & I honestly can't really put my finger on what the smell is. It almost smells a bit like baby powder with something else thrown in there. Either way, it doesn't bother me. My only complaint about these & pretty much all Rimmel lip products is that they aren't sealed which is a bit....gross. This is why I make sure to get one from the back & I always open it to make sure that it doesn't look like it has been swatched in store. A positive though is that this color looks good with pretty much any eye look. 





Well, those are my lip favorites of the moment. Thanks for stopping by! 

Stay true & stay you...
<3 Frankie







No comments:

Post a Comment