Saturday, July 13, 2013

NYX Love in Florence Palette

Hello Lovelies, 

Yesterday I told you about another part of NYX's new "Love in..." collection. Today I have a palette from the Love in Florence part of the collection to show you. The name of this palette is "Eat, Love, Be Fab" & it is so pretty. There are 10 different palettes in this range & they each cost around $8.00 depending on where you purchase it. You can order it from the NYX website www.nyxcosmetics.com/, or at www.cherryculture.com/, you could also check your local Ulta store.


The NYX website say that this palette has shimmery & matte peach, browns, & green shadows.

This palette only has one matte shadow which is the brownish color in the top left corner. The other colors are quite shimmery. The eyeshadows themselves are awesome which is no surprise since this is from NYX. Overall I really like this. The green in this palette is possibly my favorite green shadow in my entire collection & I'm a big fan of green shadow. The only thing that is lacking in this palette for me personally is a highlight shade, preferably matte since there is already so much shimmer. I suppose that you could use a fluffy brush & use the golden shade very lightly as a highlight but I am just a fan of matte highlights under the brow. Again though, this is personal preference you may find that all you in is here. 


See how pretty that green is? I'm seriously in love. The coral/peach color is rather lovely as well. I think that this palette could be great for all year round but something about that green & coral/peach color scream Spring to me. 

Overall, I would say that if you have been on the fence about checking out anything from this range go for it. I'm a big fan of NYX products overall but their eyeshadows really stand out to me. 

Thank you so much for stopping by! 

Stay true & Stay you. 
<3 Frankie

P.S. What's your favorite green eyeshadow?








No comments:

Post a Comment