Friday, July 12, 2013

NYX Cosmectics Love in Paris Palettes

Hello again beauty lovers, 

Today I would like to talk to you about a somewhat recent eyeshadow collection from the brand NYX. The collection is called "Love in...". There are 3 parts to the collection. The first is "Love in Rio" which is 22 different trios. The next is the "Love in Florence" which is a 5 shadow palette offered in 10 different shades. The last part of this collection & the one that I will be talking to you about today is the "Love in Paris". These palettes have 9 shadows each & are offered in 12 different shades. The 2 shades that I have are "Let them eat cake" & "Pardon my french". Both palettes are $10.00 each & can be purchased at www.nyxcosmetics.com, www.cherryculture.com or possibly your local Ulta store.


(Left: Let Them Eat Cake, Right: Pardon My French) 

 Now, I don't think that it is any secret that NYX has some awesome eyeshadows. They are pigmented, soft, blend easily, have nice staying power & are super creamy.



Let Them Eat Cake is my favorite of the two that I have so far. I'm a big fan of pink eye shadows so this is perfect for me. The NYX's website describes this palette as shimmery & matte pinks, browns, & beiges. In the top row both of the pinkish shades are matte & the bottom row is entirely matte. The rest are shimmery.  The shades that stand out the most for me are the coral one in the middle, the pretty pink one in the middle row on the right, & the color in the top left corner. That one is a little hard to describe. It is sort of a muted mauve-ish, pinky color.





Pardon My French is a great neutral palette that offers some pops of color with the greens. The website describes this palette as shimmery beiges, golds, browns, & greens. Unfortunately, the dark brown in the right bottom corner got a bit cracked. Also, although the website says that all the shimmery the shadow that crack is matte to my eyes. My favorite shades in this palette are the green in the top row & the lovely gold on the bottom row. 


Thanks for reading!

Stay True & Stay You.
<3 Frankie

P.S. Have you tried anything from this range yet? Would you like to?










No comments:

Post a Comment