Monday, June 16, 2014

Trash Talk (Empties #3)

Hello lovelies! 
Today I have another Trash Talk for you guys. 

Left to Right:
-CVS Eyebrow Shaping Kit: I've gone through about 3 of these & I really love this kit. It makes waxing your brows so easy. I recently bought another brand & it made me realize how much I really do prefer this one. I will continue to buy this one until they don't sell it anymore, which I hope never happens. 
-Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub: I've been using this since middle school, so about 10 years. I love this until they redid the whole line. It just isn't the same anymore. I know that my skin has changed now that I've gotten older too but this just isn't so good anymore. I won't be paying this anymore.
-Burt's Bees Sensitive Moisturizing Cream: This is a great lotion. I'm using something else now that it's summer & I live in the south so this is a little too heavy but I would repay this again & I do recommend it if you're look for just a simple face lotion. 
-Yes to Grapefruit dark circle correcting eye cream: This was good at moisturizing my under eyes but it didn't do anything for my dark circles. So if you just want something moisturizing then this is good but it doesn't really do anything fancy. 
-Hope in a Jar Night: I got this as a sample from Sephora. This made me break out like crazy! It's super thick which I didn't really like either. So needless to say I will not be purchasing this in full size.

-Freeman's Clay Mask Avocado & Oatmeal: This mask burned so badly! I do have sensitive skin though so if you don't then this might work for you but I just can't personally recommend this one. 
-Freeman's Facial Exfoliating Scrub Pink Grapefruit: I love this stuff so much! It smells amazing. It kind of reminds me of Fruity Pebbles which is one of my favorite cereals. I felt like it really exfoliated my skin without being too rough on it. I will defiantly repurchased this hopefully they have it in full size. 
-Freeman's Facial Hydrating Paper Mask Blue Agave: I wasn't really a fan of this mask either. This was my first sheet mask so maybe that's why  I didn't really like. I felt like the holes for the eyes weren't quite big enough. Plus, this mask is meant to be hydrating but after removing it after about 5 minutes or so my skin actually felt somewhat tight. I'm not sure if I will buy this one again. I might give it another chance but I am kind of on the fence about it. 

  -Venus Sensitive: I really liked these razors. I'm usually not too picky about razors though. As long as they are sensitive I'm happy. I would repurchase these though. 
-Noxzema Bikini Trim: These little things are amazing. They make shaving around your bikini area super easy. I've gone through about 2 or 3 packs of these & I will defiantly continue to buy these. 

 -Organix Anti-Breakage Keratin Oil 3 Minute Miraculous Recovery: This is the worst deep conditioner that I have ever used. It really isn't even a good normal conditioner. The only good thing that I can say about this is that I do enjoy the smell but I will defiantly not buy this ever again. 
-Avon Naturals Vanilla Ice Cream Scrub: I bought this from the outlet section on the Avon website some time ago. I really enjoyed using this. It actually smelled exactly like vanilla ice cream! I also have a chocolate & strawberry one that I have yet to use up. I don't think that they sell these anymore but if they do I really defiantly buy these again. 
-Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path Body Lotion: This was the first time that I have used this scent. I did enjoy the scent & would defiantly buy this again. It is a little more of a fall scent to me though. 
-Secret Clinical Strength Fresh Water Orchid Scent: This is a great deodorant. It keeps me dry & it smells so good. I want a body spray, body wash, lotion, everything in this scent. I will defiantly continue to buy this. 

  -Carmex Healing Lip Balm: I've been using this stuff since I was a kid. My mom uses it to so it was always in the house. I used this every night before bed & it keeps my lips nice & soft & healthy. I don't know what I would do without this stuff. I love it so much. I highly recommend it & will continue to buy this forever. 
-Katy Perry Killer Queen Sample: This perfume smells AMAZING. It's one of my new favorites. I really want the full size of this. 
-Bath & Body Works PocketBac in I love cake: This stuff really smells like vanilla frosting! I really enjoyed it & would buy it again. 
-Bath & Body Works PocketBac in I love cookie dough: This is one of the best smelling pocketbacs that I've had. I really loved it & would buy this scent again if they still have it. 
-Avon Mega Effects Mascara: This mascara was just okay for me. The first few times that I used it my lashes looked great but I felt like it dried out kind of fast & the brush defiantly took some getting used to. Considering it is a bit pricey, $10.00, I don't think that I will be buying this agian. 
-ELF Lengthening & Defining Mascara: This isn't a good mascara. If you want something that just darkens your lashes then this might be good for you but it really did next to nothing for my lashes. I really don't think that I have ever heard anyone say that they like this mascara. It's just blah. 
-ELF Lash & Brow Mascara: This is another product that is just okay for me. I feel like the thing that cleans off the brush doesn't clean the brush off enough so it can really look like your eyebrows look gelled down. 

-Maybelline Great Lash in Vision in Violet, Green with Envy, & Wink of Pink: These were fun while they lasted but if they came out with them again I wouldn't repurchase these. There were times when they really burned my eyes but it wasn't every time I used them so I'm not sure why that is. 

That's all for now! I hope you enjoyed. 
What are some products that you used up recently?


Until Next Time...
Stay True & Say You
--Frankie--

No comments:

Post a Comment