Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Maybelline Bleached Neons Collection (Swatches)

Hello Lovelies!
I picked up some stuff from Maybelline's new collection for summer called "Bleached Neons" & wanted to share with you along with some swatches. 


Color Elixirs from Left to Right: Orange Aglow, Radiant Raspberry, Luxe in Lilac





Orange Aglow:


Radiant Raspberry:


Luxe in Lilac:



Color Whispers from Left to Right: Pop of Poppy, Peach Punch
Color Whispers from Left to Right: Pop of Poppy, Peach Punch

Pop of Poppy:


Peach Punch:


Color Tattoos from Left to Right: Sunwashed Sky, Shimmering Sea



Sunwashed Sky:



Shimmering Sea:




Overall thoughts on the collection: I love all the lip products. My only complaint with those is the scent of the Color Elixirs but I knew that going in. They have a semi-strong floral scent but the awesome colors & pigmentation are awesome enough that I can look past the smell. As for the Color Tattoos I'm not a huge fan of blue eye shadows overall but there was something about these that made me want to give them a go anyway & I'm glad that I did. They are SO pretty in person. Especially the Shimmering Sea one. I love it. 

Have you guys picked up anything from this collection?
Which is your favorite?

Until next time...
Stay True & Stay You
--Frankie--

No comments:

Post a Comment