Sunday, December 8, 2013

Aziza Cosmetics 6 Pan Eyeshadow Palettes Review

Hello lovelies! 
Today I have to share with you some cute little eyeshadow palettes that I picked up at my local Dollar Tree by a brand called Aziza. I don't think that I have ever seen this brand before but I decided to pick up a few of the palettes....by a few I mean 6, haha. Sadly though while I was trying to swatch the palette called Denver I dropped it so I don't have any swatches of that because I dropped it on hard wood floors & these don't have the greatest packaging. We will get into that a little later though.

So, let's take a closer look at all of the palettes that I picked up & like always these are swatched with NO primer:

















Pros:
-Nice colors
-Small compacts so easy to store 
-Good price point if found at the Dollar Tree

Cons:
-A bit powdery
-Difficult to find
-Not very pigmented, you have to work with them
-Cheap packaging, I wouldn't recommend them for traveling
-The shadows themselves aren't packed very tightly
-The name is only on the outside cardboard packaging & not the palette itself so once you throw that away you won't know what it's called unless you write it on the palette somehow 

These were fun to try but I'm not really wowed by them. I defiantly wouldn't pay the $3.95 like printed on the packaging but they are worth the $1.00 that you will pay at The Dollar Tree if you can find them there.  



1 comment:

  1. I LOVED these back when they were six little squares instead of these strips. The color selections/groupings were the BEST. I am glad to know they may still be around! I will check out our Dollar Tree!

    ReplyDelete