Saturday, December 7, 2013

Hard Candy Glam Kit Eye Shadow Palette Gold Cover

Hello lovelies! 
Today I have for you a review of Hard Candy's Glam Kit eye shadow palette. You can find this at Wal-Mart or here on walmart.com for only $4.88. There are 5 different ones but I just picked up the one with the gold cover. Let's take a closer look, shall we?






Now for some swatches. All of which were swatched with NO primer. 

 Row 1

 Row 2

Row 3

I was pleasantly surprised at how pigmented these are. Other than Hard Candy's baked duos I haven't had much luck with their shadows. The only down side to this for me is that there are no matte shades. Other than that though I really don't have any complaints. There is a little bit of fall out but to be honest I've had higher end shadows with more fall out than these.

 If you're wondering how the glittery top has held up so far I'm also pleasantly surprised with that. I thought that I would get glittery everywhere but so far that hasn't been the case. I've only noticed a few flecks here & there.

I would say that these are worth picking up. I might have to pick up one with the pink lid too. 

Until next time...
Stay True & Stay You
--Frankie--

No comments:

Post a Comment