Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Wet N Wild's Beauty Benefits Ultimate Expressions Eye Shadow Palettes

Hello lovelies! 
Today I have some awesome Wet N Wild eye shadow palette that I found at my local Dollar Tree. These were discontinued awhile back & just recently starting showing up at Dollar Tree stores. There were 4 total a blue one, a smokey one, a purple/pink, & a neutral browns one. I only picked up the purple/pink & neutral browns. Let's take a closer look at the palettes:

 Left: Paradise Cove
Right: Sand Castle
 Swatches are with NO primer, of course



Pros:
-Good price point
-Great colors
-Small & compact
-Most shades are soft (except for the dark purple that is 2nd to the right in Paradise Cove palette)

Cons:
-Not widely available since they were discontinued
-The palette's name isn't on the palette itself so once you open it you will have to write it on the palette

I'm really happy with these. If you see them in your Dollar Tree I defiantly recommend you pick them up. I'm really loving the bright pink in the Paradise Cove palette. The lightest shade in the Sand Castle palette is also really nice.

That's all for now. 

Until next time...
Stay True & Stay You
--Frankie--

No comments:

Post a Comment