Friday, December 6, 2013

E.L.F. Haul

Hello everyone. I have for you today an ELF haul. I picked up a few things last week when they were having a 50% off sale. Let's take a look at what I got. 




These are their new mosturizing lipsticks from the studio line. I picked up Ravishing Rose, Flirty & Fabulous, & Party in the Buff. 


These are the pressed mineral eyeshadows in Birthday Cake & Rockin' Out. Sadly as you can see Rockin' Out came broken. I messaged them about it though & they have another one on the way. I have received a few broken items from them before & they are always quick to send out a replacement.




I love their Long-Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow line. I have this color in my pro makeup kit & love it so much I don't know why I haven't pick up one for me until now. 




This Lip Balm Tint is from the Essential line. This color is Nude. 








The new 22 Piece On The Go Palette



This is the new 56 Piece Makeup Artist Collection. 

Full reviews with swatches of all of this stuff is pending. I will get those posts out as soon as I can. 

Hope you're all well. 


Until next time...
Stay True & Stay You
--Frankie--

No comments:

Post a Comment