Thursday, December 5, 2013

Lip Gift Sets From CVS

Hello lovelies!

I don't know about you guys but I'm a sucker for all of the gift sets that come out this time of year. I'm also a big lip product person so when I saw these gift sets at CVS I gave in & bought them both. 


First up let's take a closer look at the gloss set:




The only products that I ever see from this brand are gift sets around the holidays. As you can see from the 2nd photograph this brand does not test on animals which is always a good thing. The set was $4.99 & as you can see the glosses are fairly pigmented, especially the darker shades. They all have a somewhat strong scent of vanilla, not like a baked type of vanilla scent it's more of a straight up vanilla. I like it & don't notice it once the gloss is on my lips. I would say that this set is a good buy.


Now for the lip crayons:

In case you didn't know Markwins is the company that puts out Wet N Wild so I love it when they have these Color Workshop gift sets because I know that they are going to be good & this brand also doesn't test on animals but they don't have the little symbol.


How awesome are these? I was so surprised at how pigmented they are. They also feel really nice. I wouldn't say that they are moisturizing but they aren't dying. I would say that this set is a MUST buy. My only complaint is that there aren't more colors! 

That's all for now. 

Until next time...
Stay True & Stay You
--Frankie--

No comments:

Post a Comment