Thursday, November 21, 2013

Review on L.A. Colors 24 Eyeshadow Palettes

Hello lovelies, 
Today I would like to share with you my thoughts on L.A. Colors Eyes Palettes. I picked up both of these from my local Rite Aid & they were both only $2.99. Both palettes contain 24 eyeshadows. Now let's take a closer look at these babies. 





Left: Colorful Times 
Right: Moody Nudes

Now for swatches. (all were done without primer)
 Let's look at Colorful Times first:

 First Row
Second Row

 Third Row

Fourth Row

Now for Moody Nudes:
 First Row

 Second Row

 Third Row

Fourth Row

Now lets get into pros & cons.

Pros:
-You get 24 shadows for only $2.99
-Good pigmentation
-Nice shades
-No animal testing

Cons:
-Shadows do have a bit of fall out
-Colorful Times has 5 blue shadows all of which look really alike
-No mattes

I would say that if you were only going to pick up one of these then to go for Moody Nudes since Colorful Times has 5 blues that look so much alike. I'm honestly not huge on blue shadows though so that is personal preference. I really enjoy Moody Nudes color selection. 

Well, that's all for now. 

Until next time...
Stay True & Stay You
--Frankie--

1 comment:

  1. Frankie? would you sell me your L. A. colors moody nudes pallet

    ReplyDelete