Saturday, November 9, 2013

Small Rite Aid Haul

I've been trying to buy less makeup but with all of the holiday kits out & new products let's just say that it hasn't been going very well. There's always next year I guess. Haha. 

So here is what I picked up: 

L.A. Colors 24 Vibrant Eyeshadow Shades Palette in Moody Nudes $2.99
NYC Sparkle Eye Dust in Pink Topaz $2.99
Wet N Wild Eyeshadow Trio in Silent Treatment $2.99
The Christmas candies were both .99 Cents 

Now for some swatches:
 These shadows are very nicely pigmented. There was a more colorful palette too that I might go back & get because I'm so impressed with these. I highly recommend this palette!

 Of course these are wonderful, they're from Wet N Wild. I broke my other Silent Treatment trio the last time I moved & I have been missing it so I had to get another.


This is SO pretty but oh so messy. Every loose powder is but this one especially. I do still really like it though.

That's all for today. 

Until next time...
Stay True & Stay You...
--Frankie--




No comments:

Post a Comment